I can’t find my watch on the list
If you can't find the name of your watch on your phone during the setup process, try these solutions.
Make sure that your watch and phone are both powered on and close together.
Check that your watch works with your iPhone
On your iPhone, visit this website to check if your phone works with Wear OS by Google.
Complete all the steps on your watch
You won’t find the name of your watch on your phone until you finish setting up your watch.
- When you see "Tap to begin" on your watch, tap the screen.
- You might need to wait for your watch to power on fully.
- On your watch, choose a language.
- On your watch, accept the terms of service.
- When you see "Continue on your phone" on your watch, on your phone, tap Refresh.
Forget your watch on your phone
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Next to the device you want to forget, tap Information Forget this device.
- To confirm, tap Forget device.
- Open the Wear OS app .
- Tap Refresh and follow the instructions on your phone.
If you still can’t find your watch on the list
If you tried the solution above and still have issues, disconnect your watch and reset it to factory settings. Then you can set up your phone and watch from the beginning.
Note: When you reset your watch to factory settings, all apps, settings, and data on your watch are erased.
- On your watch, press and hold the Power button.
- Scroll down and tap Disconnect and reset .
- If you don't see this option, tap Unpair with phone .
- To confirm you want to unpair and reset your watch, tap Done .
- Exit the Wear OS app .
- Set up your watch from the beginning.