Use Google Accounts on your watch
- You can't add a separate work account to your Wear OS watch.
- If you need to, learn how to check your watch's version.
Add or switch accounts on your watch
- If your screen is dim, tap the screen to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings Personalisation.
- Add an account: Tap Accounts Add Google Account.
- Switch accounts: Tap Accounts Choose a different account.
Your watch will use the Google Account that you set up when you first connected your watch. You can have multiple Google Accounts on both your watch and phone.
- After you add your Google Account to your watch, you can download apps from the Play Store. Learn how to get and remove apps from your watch.
- Some apps let you change the account that you use to sign in.
Tip: Learn how to check your watch's version.