Use Calculator with your watch
You can use the Calculator app to do simple math on your smartwatch. Note: this feature is not available on some older watches. Learn how to check your watch's version.
Solve math problems
- Open your watch's Calculator app .
- Enter a number, like
- Tap +/-.
- To get more options, swipe from the right.
- To use 2 or more operators, tap the parentheses.
- Tap an operator, like +, -, ×, or ÷.
- Type another number, like
- To show your result, tap =.
Sync Calculator with your watch
Before you can use Calculator on your wrist, you'll need to pair your watch with your phone.
If the Calculator app doesn’t show after your pair your watch with your phone, you can try to re-sync apps between your phone and watch.
- On your phone, open the Wear OS by Google app .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap your watch's name.
- Tap Resync apps.
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.