Set your watch's time and date
The time and date will sync from your phone by default, but you can choose to change them.
- If your screen is dim, tap the screen to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings System Date & time.
- If you don't see Settings right away, swipe left.
- Tap Automatic date & time.
- To put your watch on local date and time without syncing your phone to local date and time, tap Sync from network.
- To set your watch date and time manually, tap Off.
- To sync your watch’s date and time to match your phone’s date and time, tap Sync from phone.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?