My battery drains too fast
If your battery is draining quickly, here are some solutions.
1. Try changing to a different watch face
Some watch faces, especially those with animations or interactive abilities, use up more battery life than others.
2. Adjust screen brightness
The brighter your watch screen, the higher the battery drain. Learn how to turn down your brightness to save more battery power.
3. Turn off notifications you don't want
To save battery, turn off notifications you don't want.
- On your phone, open the Wear OS by Google app .
- Scroll down to Settings and tap Notifications Block app notifications.
- Tap block another app, tap Add more .
- Tap the app you want to block.
4. Turn on Theater mode
Learn how to turn off the display and notifications temporarily.
5. Uninstall apps
If you recently installed an app and notice that your battery is draining faster than normal, try uninstalling that app.
To uninstall a watch app, remove it from the phone that's paired to your watch. Learn how to uninstall an app from your phone.
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.