My watch won’t turn on
If your watch won't turn on, it may be because it's failing to charge. Here are some things you can do to fix the issue.
1. Check your watch’s hardware
- Make sure you are using the original charging cable, power adapter, and cradle/dock. Using a different cable or power adapter may damage your watch.
- Make sure that you’ve removed all of the plastic packaging on your watch.
- Make sure the charging pins on the watch and cradle/dock are clean. You can wipe them with a slightly damp soft cloth.
- Make sure the charging pins are not bent.
- Check if there is any dust in the micro USB port. Blow on the port gently to remove any dust.
2. Try turning on your watch while it's connected to the power adapter
- Allow your watch to charge for 15 minutes, then try to turn on the watch.
3. Try using a different wall outlet and repeat step two
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?