If you're having problems with your watch, you may need to reset it to the way it was when you first got it ('factory settings'). You can also contact your watch manufacturer.
Important: The steps below are for Wear OS and may vary based on your manufacturer, device and software version.
What happens when you reset to factory settings:
When you reset your watch to factory settings:
- Data stored on your watch is erased.
- Installed apps and their data are erased.
- System settings and preferences are erased.
- Your watch is unpaired from your phone. To use it, you'll need to pair your watch with your phone again.
Reset to factory settings
- If you can’t see your screen, wake up the watch.
- From the top of the screen, swipe down and tap Settings General Reset.
- To confirm, tap Reset and enter your PIN.
If you can't see your screen, wake up the watch.
- From the top of the screen, swipe down and tap Settings System.
- On some watches, you need to swipe left to find this option.
- Scroll down and tap Disconnect and reset .
- If you don't find this option: Tap Unpair with phone.
- To confirm that you’d like to unpair and reset your watch, tap Done .
If you’re still having trouble: uninstall the Wear OS app and reinstall it, Then, try again.