Get stuff done with reminders, alarms, notes & more
You can use apps or tell your watch to do things like take notes, set timers for later, and check your calendar.
Get stuff done with your voice or from an app
Learn how to check your watch’s version.
You can ask your watch for help with everyday tasks.
Google Assistant on Wear OS by Google
To open the Google Assistant on your watch, press and hold the power button. After you see "Hi, what can I help you with?" you can ask your question.
"Ok Google" on all other watches
To start a voice command, tap the screen to wake up your watch. When you see the microphone, say, "Ok Google" followed by your request.
If you aren’t able to speak, you can also open an app to complete your task instead.
Wear OS by Google
To see a list of apps on your watch, press the power button once.
All other watches
To see a list of apps on your watch, wake up your watch and swipe left.
Set reminders, alarms, and timers
You can set reminders to do something at a certain time or location that will sync with the Google app.
- To set a reminder using your voice: When your watch is ready for voice commands, say "Remind me to..." followed by your task with a time or location. You can include the exact or approximate time or location you want the reminder to go off.
- To set a reminder using the app: On your watch, open your list of apps and tap Reminders .
Mark a reminder as done and archive
- From your watch’s apps, tap Reminders .
- Find the reminder you want to mark done.
- Swipe the reminder left or right, or tap it and tap Done .
If you mark the reminder as done, you'll archive it.
You can speak to your watch to create a note or view existing notes using apps like Google Keep. You can also view and edit lists in Google Keep.
- To take a note using your voice: Say "Take a note" followed by the note you want to keep.
- To take notes on your watch: Open the Play Store and download the Keep app . Learn how to get apps on your watch.
Check your calendar
Your upcoming events will show up automatically in the Agenda app. You can also speak to your watch or use the onscreen menu to pull up your calendar.
- To check your schedule using your voice: When your watch is ready for voice commands, say "What's on my agenda tomorrow?" or "When's my next meeting?"
- To check your schedule using the app: From your list of apps, tap Agenda .
You can speak to your watch to add events to your calendar.
- To add a new event using your voice: When your watch is ready for voice commands, say "Create event" or "New event." You can include the title, time, and location. To save the event, activate the Assistant again and say "Yes."
- To see your event on the app: In your list of apps, tap Agenda .
Take a photo with Google Camera
You can take pictures with Google Camera using your watch as a remote control.
Note: This feature is not available on iPhones.
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.