Filter current data
- Sign in at waze.com/business and enter the account.
- From the left panel, navigate to one of the 3 "Manage" tabs
- Filter data by:
- Time range: By clicking the time range and selecting or customizing a time range.
- Ad unit: By clicking 'All channels' and selecting a specific ad unit.
- Metrics: By checking the boxes of the metrics that interest you most.
- Locations/Campaigns/Ads: By checking the box near individual items from the list in the current tab.
- Click Generate to show filtered data.
You can export the current view broken down by items (campaigns, locations or ads) or dates.
To export a day-by-day report, click the Export button located at the "Reports" section.
To export a report broken down by items, click the Export button located at the top-right of the items list.
My number of Navigations is greater than Clicks, how is that possible?
History navigation represents repeat navigation to your location from a history search result. While history navigations are registered, clicks are not, thus the discrepancy between Clicks and Navigations.
If you wish to see the exact number of history navigations, follow these steps:
1. Go to Manage Locations.
2. Filter the desired date range and click Select.
3. Change All Channels to History.
4. Click Generate.
In the overview page's Performance Summary, what does "Action Rate" and "Total Actions" mean?
See here under "Performance Summary".