Provide access to users
Provide full or read only access to any Waze user
If the person you'd like to give access to doesn't have a Waze user yet, they should create one first:
- Go to waze.com/business and click Advertise on Waze.
- Click Sign in with Google.
- Follow the instructions until you reach the "Business Name" screen.
Congratulations, you created a Waze Ads user! Don't proceed past the "Business Name" screen if you don't intend to place a new ad.
Provide access to a new Waze Ads user
- From the left panel, go to Account Settings Access.
- Enter a username or email.
- Select access type from the drop-down menu:
- Read Only – View, filter stats and export reports only.
- Full – Fully manage the account.
- Click Add Access.
To remove a user's access from your account, click Delete next to the username.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?