I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
If you forgot your password and wish to reset it, follow these steps:
- Go to waze.com/business and click Sign In.
- Click Forgot your password? and follow the instructions. Make sure to enter the email address you used to create your Waze account.
You will receive an email from us to reset your password (If you do not receive the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder as well).
Why can't I see my Pin on the map?
There may be several reasons why your Pin is not displayed:
You just recently created your account
After you create an account, it's reviewed by the Waze Ads team. This process usually takes up to 48 hours. You will not see your business in the search results or on the map until the ad is approved.
Your ads are not displayed all the time. Our system delivers impressions according to the monthly budgets and bids (CPM) you choose. Take a look at the following example:
This means your ads will accrue around 200,000 Takeover impressions and 1,500,000 Pins impressions for the whole month.
- The system spreads these impressions over the total numbr of days in the month - In this case, around 6,600 Takeover impressions and 50,000 Pin impressions per day.
- Divided by 170, each location will receive around 39 Takeover and 294 Pin impressions per day.
- This amount of impressions is spread optimally throughout the day.
Therefore, if you plan to advertise a large number of locations, consider a budget that will be sufficient enough to cover all of them. If your budget is too low, you won't be able to serve a sufficient number of impressions in each location.
You have just replaced your creatives
Once you upload new creatives, your account is reviewed by the Waze Ads team to make sure your creatives align with our policies. This process takes up to 24 hours.
Why can't I see my business on the search results?
Why can't I change my budget?
Why can't I create a Takeover campaign?
Why is my campaign not delivering impressions?
- The campaign's visibility is set to 'False'. To change that, enter the campaign and under 'Basic Details', change the visibility to 'True'.
- The campaign's start date is later than today. Enter the campaign page and change the start date.
- Your campaign is targeting inactive locations. Check that your targeted locations are enabled in the Status column in the Locations tab.
- Your budget is too low and causing slow delivery. See Why can't I see my Pin on the map?.
- Your scheduling is too brief. Consider extending the campaign's schedule or remove it entirely if possible. Remember that our system delivers impressions according to the traffic around your locations.
- Your account is paused. Go to Settings and click Resume Advertising.