Once you disable a location, it will no longer appear as a Pin on the Waze map, as a Branded Search result or as a Takeover ad.
- Sign in at waze.com/business and enter your account
- From the left panel go to Manage Locations and select a location.
- Under "General", check/uncheck Enabled.
- Click Update Location to save changes.
- Sign in at waze.com/business and enter your account.
- From the left panel, go to Manage Locations.
- At the locations list, check the box next to each location you'd like to change its status.
- Click Edit.
- In "Enabled," select Active to activate all selected locations or Paused to disable them.
- Click Update All.
Click the Map button at the top right of the locations table to view your locations on the map.