The overview page provides you with a high-level summary of your campaigns performance to help you to effectively manage your Waze Ads campaigns.
Open the overview page
To open the overview page, expand the left navigation and click Overview.
"XX Wazers saw your ad YY times on average"
The number of times an impression was shown, divided by number of unique users exposed. The date range is either from the first impression served or the past 6 months, whichever is sooner.
- Total Spent: How much your ads spent during the selected period.
- Daily Avg.: How much your spent per day during the selected period, on average,
Top performance metrics and action rates for the selected period.
Per Ad Unit
- Impressions: The number of times your ad was displayed to Wazers. Impressions help you understand how often your ads are shows to Wazers.
- Ad Unit Clicks: The number of times Wazers tapped on an ad. Clicks show engagement and capture intent from Waze users.
- Navigations: The number of times Wazers tapped "Drive There" or "Go" from your ads.
- Total impressions: The total sum of impressions across all ad formats.
- Total Actions: The total number of interactions Wazers had with both ad formats, including clicks, navigations and calls.
- Total Action Rate: How often Wazers engage with your ad once it's shown to them, calculated by dividing impressions with actions. This metric helps you measure interaction with your ads.
Number of daily impressions per ad fomat. This graph can help you identify daily traffic trends around your locations (for example: weekend vs. weekdays).