You can generate and export report of your ad performance from all 3 main 'Manage' tabs–Manage Campaigns, Manage Locations and Manage Ads. Learn more about metrics in Waze Ads.
Filter current data
- Sign in at waze.com/business and enter the account.
- From the left panel, navigate to one of the 3 'Manage' tabs.
- Filter data by:
- Time range: By clicking the time range and selecting or customizing a time range.
- Ad format: By clicking "All channels" and selecting a specific ad format.
- Metrics: By checking the boxes next to the metrics that interest you most.
- Specific locations, campaigns or ads: By checking the box next to each individual item from the list in the current tab.
- Click Generate to show the filtered data.
You can export the current view broken down by items (campaigns, locations or ads) or dates.
To export a day-by-day report, click the Export button located at the "Reports" section.
To export a report broken down by items click the Export button located at the top-right corner of the items list.
The number of navigations is greater than clicks, how is that possible?
History navigation represents repeat navigation to your location from a history search result. While history navigations are registered, history clicks are not, thus the discrepancy between Clicks and Navigations.
If you wish to see the exact number of history navigations, follow these steps:
1. Go to Manage Locations.
2. Filter the desired date range and click Select.
3. Change All Channels to History.
4. Click Generate.
In the overview page's Performance Summary, what does "Action Rate" and "Total Actions" mean?
See the description of high-level performance metrics in the "Performance Summary" section here.