Grant access to users
You can grant access to any Waze username in a few simple steps. Learn how to create a Waze Ads username here.
To grant access to an existing username, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and click Account Settings
- Navigate to the Access tab.
- Enter the username in the appropriate field.
- Select an access type from the drop-down menu:
- 'read only' - can view but not perform any changes in the account.
- 'full' - can edit and manage the account.
5. Click Add Access.
To delete a username from the access list, click the Delete option located next to each username.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?