Get the most of your ads
We recommend that our advertisers to to experiment with different creatives and text in order to maximize engagement with their ads. If you think you are not receiving enough impressionsbased on your budget and location, try the following tips:
Optimize your images
- Make sure your images comply with our images specs and guidelines.
- Roughly 30% of the overall ad should be white space.
- Make sure your logo images are clear and well-proportioned (not stretched and/or blurry).
- If you can, we recommend that you upload your images as high quality PNG files rather than JPG files.
- Include as little text as possible.
- Highly contrasting colors tend to have more visual impact and drive higher click-through rates.
Optimize your descriptions
Use the description section to further attract more Waze drivers to your business:
- View our recommended descriptions.
- Delete unnecessary spaces, exclamation marks and other characters that might confuse our users.
- If your business's name isn't very informative, use the description field to describe the nature of your business.
- Advertise special promotions and/or seasonal offers at your store.
- If you are located in a highly competitive area, use the description field to promote your benefits over those offered by other businesses nearby (for example: free parking, special facilities, etc).
- Use inviting language.
- Add an appealing call to action (CTA) message. Remember that your CTA will be "Drive There", so make sure your message entices customers to come to your store.