Grant access to users
You can grant access to any Waze username in a few simple steps. Learn how to create a Waze Ads username here.
To grant access to an existing username, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Settings tab and click Access.
2. Enter the username in the appropriate field.
3. Select the access type from the drop-down menu:
- “read only” – can view the account but cannot perform any changes.
- “full” – can edit and manage the account.
4. Click Add Access.
To delete a username from the access list, simply click the Delete option located next to each username.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?