In order to edit a Pin's information, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Locations tab.
- Select the relevant location from the list.
- From here, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit Pin name
- Add/edit Pin Description
- Provide additional location info
- Adjust your Pin location on the map
- Adjust your address text
- Add/edit contact info
- Add/edit your business's opening hours
- Edit the Pin bid
3. After you have finished making the necessary changes, scroll down and click Update Location.
Edit multiple Pins information
1. Click the Locations tab.
2. At the locations table, select the locations to edit by checking the box next to each location ID.
3. Click Edit (the number in the button will change according to the number of locations selected).
4. Edit only the fields you would like to change in all locations.
5. Click Update All to save changes.
How do I edit my images?
- Log in to your account at biz.waze.com
- Go to the Offers tab and select the offer you wish to edit.
- Upload your new images according to our specs, and click the Update button at the bottom of the page.
The budget and the CPM you set are calculated into the amount of impressions that the ad unit will reach every month.
For example, for $1.00 CPM (the cost for 1,000 impressions) and $7,000 budget, the number of impressions would be 7,000,000 per month for all locations.
The system takes the impressions and spreads them across the days of the month. In the example above, that would mean around 233,000 impressions per day across all locations.
In some high traffic areas (where many Waze users drive by), the minimum budget might be insufficient. For example, with only 233,000 impressions per day in a busy area, your Pin might not be seen very often (low SOV - Share of Voice).
If you have dozens or hundreds of Pins and if you stay with the $7,000 budget, each individual pin will get fewer impressions.
The bottom line: The higher the budget, the more impressions you get and the more often your Pins will appear on the map.
I want to pause/resume my advertising. What should I do?
You can pause/resume your advertising at any time by following these steps:
- Log in to your Dashboard at biz.waze.com
- Click the Setting tab.
- Click Pause Advertising.
- Your account will be paused until you click Resume Advertising. Ads will not be served and your branded Pin won't appear on the search results.
Please note: If you stop advertising in the middle of the month, you will be charged only for the impressions accumulated until then.
How can I display my ads according to my business's opening hours?
If you have a very limited budget, you can maximize it by choosing to display your ad units only during your business's opening hours.
Once the opening hours of each location are updated, follow these steps:
- Go to the Campaigns tab.
- Select the campaign/s whose locations you wish to display according to your opening hours.
- In the Targeting section, expand the Business Opening Hours section.
- Mark the checkbox Show ads based on the opening hours of each location.
- Click Update Campaign.
How can I provide account access to additional users?
- "read only" - can view the accout but cannot perform any changes.
- "full" - can edit and manage the account.
4. Click Add Access.