Track location performance
The Locations tab holds different metrics about each of your locations performance.
Stats can be displayed per location and filtered by ad unit and time range. Import all the stats to Excel by clicking Export.
Filter stats by ad unit or time range and click Generate.
Available stats are:
- Impressions - the number of times a Waze driver has seen your ad in a given time range.
- Clicks - the numbers of clicks on your ad for all the locations in a given time range.
- Pin click is when a user clicks on the icon on the map. A Pin click will open the click-pop which is the main page of the ad with the square banner and business description.
- Search click is when a user clicks on the branded search result. Search click will open the location preview
- Call or URL clicks - phone and website clicks for all locations in a given time range.
- Navigations - the number of navigation clicks for each location in a given time range.
- Spent - the amount each location has spent in a given time range.
- Export a day-by-day report of all your locations to Excel, by clicking the Export button next to Daily Breakdown.
- Filter report by one or several locations by checking the box next to each location ID in the table.
- Click reset your search to return to the default view.