Track campaign performance
The Campaigns tab holds different metrics about your campaign's performance.
Stats can be displayed per campaign and filtered by ad unit and time range. Import all the stats to Excel by clicking Export.
Filter stats by ad unit or time range and click Generate.
Available stats are:
- Impressions - number of times a Waze driver has seen your campaign in a given time range.
- Clicks - amount of clicks on your ad for all the campaigns in a given time range.
- Pin click is when a user clicks on the icon on the map. A Pin click will open the click-pop, which is the main page of the ad with the square banner and business description.
- Search click is when a user clicks on the branded search result. Search click will open the location preview
- Call or URL clicks - the number of phone and website clicks for all locations in a given time range.
- Navigations - the number of navigation clicks for each campaign in a given time range.
- Spent - the amount each campaign spent in a given time range.
- Export a day-by-day report of all your campaigns to Excel by clicking the Export button next to Daily Breakdown.
- Filter report by one or several campaigns by checking the box next to each campaign ID in the table.
- Click reset your search to return to the default view.