Track offer performance
The Offers tab holds different metrics about your offers' performance.
Stats can be displayed per offer and filtered by ad unit (Pins, Takeover, Branded Search) and time range. Import all the stats to Excel by clicking Export.
Since offers are displayed only when connected to campaigns, the offers stats are actually for the campaigns connected to a given offer.
Filter stats by ad unit or time range and click Generate.
Available stats are:
- Impressions - the number of times a Waze driver has seen your offers in a given time range.
- Clicks - the number of clicks for all the campaigns connected to an offer in a given time range.
- Pin click is when a user clicks on the icon on the map. A Pin click will open the click-pop which is the main page of the ad with the square banner and business description.
- Search click is when a user clicks on the branded search result. Search click will open the location preview
- Call or URL clicks - number of phone and website clicks for all the offers connected to an campaign in a given time range.
- Navigations - the number of navigation clicks all the campaigns connected to an offer in a given time range.
- Spent - the amount all the campaigns connected to an offer spent in a given time range.
- Export a day-by-day report of all your offers to Excel by clicking the Export button next to Daily Breakdown.
- Filter ypur report by one or several offers by checking the box next to each offer ID in the table.
- Click reset your search to return to the default view.