I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
If you forgot your password and wish to reset it, follow these steps:
- Go to waze.com/business and click Sign In.
- Click Forgot your password? and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to enter the email address you used to create your Waze account.
You will receive an email from us to reset your password. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Why can't I see my pin on the map?
There can be several reasons for why your pin is not displayed:
You just recently created your account
After an account is created, it's reviewed by the Waze Ads team. This process usually takes up to 48 hours. You will not see your business in the search results or on the map until the ad is approved.
Your budget is too low
It's important to understand how ads are displayed on Waze. Let's take a look at the following example:
You promote a business in a big city and you choose to invest $600 per month with a $2 CPM bid (cost per thousand impressions). This means you can reach a maximum of 300,000 monthly impressions.
- Your pin ad is not displayed all the time. Our system will distribute impressions according to the monthly budget and CPM bid you choose.
- The system spreads these impressions over the total number of days in the month — in this case, about 10,000 impressions per day.
- This number of impressions is spread optimally throughout the day.
If your budget is too low, it’s possible that you don’t have enough impressions to reach each and every Wazer that passes by your business in a given day. Consider increasing your budget to reach more potential clients.
You've applied targeting on your Pin campaigns
- Opening hours: Ensure opening hours were correctly in your location.
- Under Manage Locations, ensure the status of all locations is 'Enabled'.
Why can't I find my business on the search results?
To find your business in the search results, Wazers have to search for your exact business name.
For example: If I own a pizza place called "Mike's Pizza," my business will appear in the search results only when Wazers search for the exact name of my business. If they only search for “pizza,” my business will not appear in the search results.
Make sure the names of your advertised locations are your business's most known and recognized ones. Exclude any city/state/street information unless it's an integral part of your business's name.
Why can't I change my budget?
Errors in budget edits occur if you try to decrease the budget to an amount lower than the current month's spend. The new monthly budget has to be higher than the current spend.
If you wish to decrease your budget below your current spend, you can do so at the beginning of the next month.