Waze Ads advertising channels
We have three distinct advertising solutions based on your investment level and number of locations — Waze Local, Waze Local Premium and Waze for Brands.
Our Waze Local solution is designed for local businesses with a maximum investment level of $3,000 USD per month. This solution is specifically designed for businesses in need of a more localized campaign. Our local campaigns offer the following:
- Pins are your digital store signs on the map. They mark your business on the map and are visible to Waze drivers who are passing by.
- When tapped, Pins expand to ad units that reveal more information about your business. In the expanded unit, you can market a featured product, service or a limited-time offer.
- There is an option to navigate to your location directly from the ad or to save a link to your website.
- You can also share critical information about your business including a description, logo, opening hours and a phone number.
- A branded, highlighted search result displayed when a Waze driver searches for your business.
Our Waze Local solution is sold on a bidding model, on a cost per thousand impressions basis. To advertise on Waze, you must meet a minimum threshold of $60 USD/month and a minimum CPM of $1 (60,000 impressions per month).
You set your maximum budget and will be charged based on the number of monthly impressions.
To join us as an advertiser and create your Waze Local account, visit biz.waze.com
Waze Local Premium
Our Local Premium solution is for regional chains, franchisees and multi-location businesses with a minimum investment level of $3,000 USD per month.
The Local Premium solution offers everything available to our Waze Local advertisers as well as Standard Takeover ads, an advanced dashboard, faster and personalized service, additional targeting options and additional payment options.
Standard Takeovers (also known as Zero Speed Takeovers):
These prominent banners display your logo and customized text to drivers after several seconds of standing still.
Takeovers appear when users are located within a certain radius of your business, prompting various calls to action, such as “Drive There” for navigation, “Download App,” “Save URL,” “Download Coupon” and more.
You control the radius in which Takeovers are served to users, as well as their schedule and frequency.
Contact us here if this sounds like you.
Waze for Brands
Our Waze for Brands solution is for businesses with a minimum investment level of $15,000 USD per month. This solution is most suitable for enterprise level advertisers with a large regional or national footprint.