This article describes the different metrics used to analyze the performance of your ads on Waze. Learn how to measure success based on your campaign goals.
Click Switch to Legacy in the top bar of the Waze Ads homepage.
Where to find metrics in Waze Ad Manager
In the Overview tab
The Impressions tab displays the number of times your ad is displayed to Waze drivers. This graph can help you identify daily traffic trends around your locations (for example: weekend vs. weekdays).
The Engagements tab displays the total number of interactions Waze drivers have with an ad format, including clicks, navigations, and calls.
- Clicks: The number of times Waze drivers tapped on your Promoted Search, Takeover, Pin, or Arrow ads
- Navigations: The number of times drivers navigated to your business
- Total spend: How much your ads spent during the selected period
- By ad format.: How much your spent per day during the selected period, on average
The percent of impressions delivered from each operating system (Android/iOS)
Top performing campaigns
Your top performing campaigns based on the chosen metric (impressions, clicks, navigations)
Performance by day of week
A graph display of the performance of all campaigns by the day of the week for each metric metric (impressions, clicks, navigations). This graph can help you identify daily traffic trends around your locations (for example: weekend vs. weekdays).
Top performing locations
Your top performing locations based on the chosen metric (impressions, clicks, navigations)
In the Manage tabs
Each of the metrics below, are available in all Manage tabs–Campaigns, Ads and Locations. In each of the tabs, the same metrics measure the stats of the ad component you're currently on.
- Impressions: The number of times your ads were displayed on a Wazer's screen
- Navigations: The number of times Wazers tapped "Drive There" or "Go" from your navigable ads
- Clicks: The number of times Wazers tapped on your Promoted Search, Branded Pin, or Nearby Arrow ads
- Spend: Ad spend during the selected timeframe
- Inbox Action Clicks: The number of times Wazers tapped on the inbox item's action button (opening your website or landing page)
- Ad Downloads: The number of times Wazers opened your ad's inbox item
- Inbox impressions: The number of times Wazers viewed an inbox item
- Call or URL: The number of times Wazers called your business or visited your website from your ads
- Info Button Clicks: The number of times Wazers tapped the info button from Pin and Takeover ads
- % CTR: Percentage of clicks out of impressions
- % Navigate Rate: Percentage of navigations out of clicks
- Saved Location: The number of times people saved your location, either from an ad with a "Save Location" call to action (CTA) or from ads with other CTAs