Before you start, make sure the user you want to give access to has a Waze Ads user.
- Sign in at waze.com/business and enter your account.
- From the left navigation panel, go to Account Settings > Access.
- Enter the user's email and select access type from the dropdown menu:
- Read only: to view the account and export reports.
- Full: to fully manage the account.
5. Click Add Access.
Seeing a green banner saying "Well done! Successfully created access"? The user can now access the account through waze.com/business.
Edit user permissions
Under "Permissions", change an individual user's permission type to "full" or "read only".
Next to the username, click Delete.
I get an error message after trying to grant access to additional users
If you tried to grant access to an additional users and get a got error message saying "Oh snap! The following errors prevented your changes from being saved: Username: not found", it means the email you've entered doesn't belong to a Waze or Waze Ads user.
To solve the issue:
- Verify that you typed the email correctly.
- Verify that the user who needs access has provided the correct email.
If none of the above worked, ask the user to create a new Waze Ads user, and enter their email again.