This article explains how to find your way through your Waze Ads Support Hub account. Before you begin, make sure that you’re signed in to your Waze Ads Support Hub account.
Homepage menu options
- Open a new support request: Create a new support request.
- Track all your support requests: View all of your support requests.
- Manage your account and users: View and edit your account information.
Click the user icon at the top right corner of the homepage to access the following options:
- My Profile: View and edit your profile.
- My Account: View and edit the accounts associated to your profile.
- Click the icon at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select My Profile.
- Click the drop-downabove the user profile box and change the language.
View and edit your profile
- Click the user icon at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select My Profile.
- Click Edit to edit your profile.
- Click Save to update your profile information.
View your accounts
- From your homepage, click Manage your account and users.
- Select an account to see more details about it, including the list of users associated to it.
View your support requests
Click Track all your support requests to see all the requests submitted by users in your Support Hub account. Click each support request to enter the case.
You will be able to view the following:
- All my requests: View all the requests you have submitted, both resolved and still open
- All my resolved requests: View all the resolved-only requests you have submitted
- All my open requests: View all the still open requests you have submitted
- My account resolved requests: View all the resolved-only requests that you and your colleagues have submitted
- My account open requests: View all the still open requests that you and your colleagues have submitted
Learn how to open new requests to the Waze Ads Support Team in Campaign management.
Delete a request you submitted
In certain cases, you need to delete a request that you already submitted. For example:
- A request that is no longer valid
- A request that is a duplicate of an existing request
To delete a request, take the following steps:
- In the Support Hub, click Track all your support requests.
- Open the support request you want to delete.
- Click Delete (in the top right corner).
A message confirms that the request was deleted successfully, and the request’s Status is now Cancelled.