There are two ways to sign up to The Waze Ads Support Hub:
- If no one in your company has access to the Waze Ads Support Hub, please reach out to your account team to create one.
- If your company already has an access, request your account administrator to create a user for you.
Before you begin
In both ways mentioned above, you will receive an email invitation titled "Welcome to the Waze Ads Support Hub".
If you don't see the email in your inbox, try checking your spam folder. If you verified that you haven't received an email invitation, please contact your Account Manager.
Once you've received the email invitation, please proceed with the steps below to create a new Waze Ads Support Hub user.
Sign up as a new user
In the Welcome Email you have just received, you will have two options to sign up your user for Support Hub. Please follow one of the two.
Option 1: Sign up with Google (Preferred)
- Reply YES to the question “Do you already have a Google Account?”
- The link will direct you to the Waze Ads Support Hub login page
- Please login directly using your Google account
Option 2: Create a password
- Reply NO to the question “Do you already have a Google Account?”
- The link will direct you to the password creation page
- Create your password and hit Submit
- If you created an account successfully, you'll be immediately directed to your Support Hub homepage.
If you decide to create a password, keep in mind that, for internal security standards, you will be asked to update your password every 90 days
You can now edit your profile and submit new requests. Learn how to manage your account and profile.