This article explains how to submit updates to your Waze Ads billing account, including address, billing contacts, payment terms, registration ID and legal name.
Before you begin
Prepare your 16-digit Billing Account Number or 12-digit Payment Profile ID found on your Google invoices. If you need to update your billing account’s address, please also prepare the following:
- New address's details: Street, city, state or province, postal code, and country.
- Billing contact name to appear on the invoice.
How to request a billing account update
- Sign in to your Waze Ads Support Hub account.
- From your homepage, click Open a new support request.
- In "What’s your request about?", choose I need help on Invoice and Billing.
- In “What do you need help with?”, choose I need to update my billing account.
- Fill out the rest of the fields according to the form instructions.
- Click Submit.
What happens next?
You will receive a confirmation email that the request has been successfully submitted to the Waze Ads Support team.
The team might contact you for any missing information or clarifications. You will be able to track all of your requests through your Waze Ads Support Hub account. Learn where to find all of your support requests.
The team will also email you once your request has been resolved.