1st - Troubleshoot (take these steps before escalating):
- Check the problem on at least one other phone.
- Are you getting different results?
- Are you getting different routes?
- Are the closures only appearing on one phone and not the other?
- If you had already driven through the road in question, delete this destination from your history (Left menu > swipe right > delete) and retest the route.
2nd - If the issue persists, email Closures@google.com the following information:
- Username experiencing the problem
- Date/time that the problem occurred
- Detailed description of the issue you’re experiencing
- Confirm that you completed the Troubleshooting steps (listed above)
- Answer the following questions for both the Live Map and Waze Map Editor (if possible)
- Description of problem location (include the segment ID, if possible)
- Do the closures appear in the Editor, but not in the Live Map?
- Do the closures appear in both the Editor and the Live Map, but not in the Waze mobile app?