- Road closures
- The location of vehicles like garbage trucks and snow plows
- Traffic incidents and alerts
To get started, create an XML or JSON format feed file containing your data for closures and traffic incidents. You can provide closure and incident information in the same feed. Learn more about creating a feed file for Waze.
Share your feed file with Waze:
- Log in to the Partner Hub
- At the top, click Toolbox
- Click Partner feed + New feed
- Give the feed a name
- Select the type of data and feed format
- Select the feed specification
- Under "Feed URL", click + Add URL and fill in the information
- Click Add URL
- Click Submit feed
Once your data feed is approved, you’ll get an email to let you know that your data is being shared with relevant drivers.
When sharing Waze’s data, please follow attribution guidelines. Learn more.