Unusual Traffic Alerts are automatic emails with a rundown of current traffic conditions in your polygons that fall outside normal traffic patterns for that day of the week and time of day.
Emails contain the following information and a link to a more detailed view:
- Cause of Unusual Traffic
- Insights, comments, and pictures based on real-time user road reports
- Trend, to anticipate if the traffic expected to get better or worse
- Optimal alternate route to bypass the traffic
Note: Unusual traffic does not include all incidents or reports on the road. It only reflects traffic that is out of the ordinary.
To get Unusual Traffic Alerts:
- Log in to the Partner Hub with your organization’s institutional username
- At the top, click Toolbox
- Click Unusual Traffic Alerts
- Next to your polygon, click Turn on alerts
You should now get email alerts for this polygon’s unusual traffic.