This article is for riders. If you're a driver, read this.
Due to the current situation, we're limiting carpools to one driver and one rider only until further notice.
We also recommend following guidelines provided by official authorities and healthcare providers.
Make new friends by carpooling with multiple people going in the same direction.
Joining a carpool with multiple riders
Drivers may invite you to join a carpool with multiple riders. Accept or decline – it's up to you.
Or, you can join a ride that already has a few seats filled:
- From your calendar, tap the day & time you want to carpool
- Tap a profile photo with the green Seats available badge – this means at least 1 other rider is already confirmed
- Check the ride details
- Tap Ask
During the carpool
Carpooling with other riders is just like carpooling 1 on 1 with a driver. The only difference is that there may be one or more stops for other riders before you get dropped off.
- Only the driver sees your address
- You only get notifications that are relevant for you – when the driver is on their way to you, and arrives at your pickup and drop-off spots only
- You only see the shared route that's relevant for you
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!