This article is for drivers. If you're a rider, read this.
Show support and recognition to riders that are on time, friendly, respond quickly, and more.
Both riders and drivers can rate and endorse each other after a ride is over.
Rate & endorse a rider
At the end of each ride, you’re asked to rate your rider.
- Choose how many stars to give your rider on a scale of 1-5
- Want to point out something special about the rider? Add the endorsement that best describes it, and tap Done
Your rating and endorsement automatically appear on the rider's profile.
Your ratings & endorsements
After each carpool, riders can give you star ratings and endorsements for things like being on time, driving carefully, having a clean car, and more.
Other riders can see these in your profile before deciding if they want to carpool with you.
To view your ratings and endorsements
- Open Waze and tap Carpool
- Tap Settings Edit profile
- Scroll down to the bottom
You won't see anything if you don't have any ratings or endorsements yet.