Your Carpool balance & monthly payment
Where's my monthly payment?
At the end of each month, it can take up to 15 days for your Carpool balance to transfer to your bank account.
Deposits may also be delayed due to bank processing times.
Your Carpool balance
When a carpool ends, the rider pays through the app. This amount is added to your monthly Carpool balance.
To view your Carpool balance:
- Open Waze and tap Carpool
- Tap Settings
- Tap Payments
Your monthly payment
On the 1st of each month, two things happen:
- Your Carpool balance resets to $0 until you carpool again.
- The amount transfers to your bank account, which can take up to 15 days.
Here's an example:
|July 20||You join Waze Carpool||July balance: $0|
|July 25||You give a ride and get $5||July balance: $5|
|August 1||Your July balance is on its way to your bank account||August balance: $0|
|August 5||You give a ride and get $7||August balance: $7|
|August 15||July's balance arrives to your bank account||August balance: $7|
Can I use my Carpool balance to pay for rides?
I want to delete my account. Will I get my money?
Before you delete your Waze Carpool or Google Pay account, you must:
- Make sure you've verified your bank details
- Wait for your final payment to be transferred to your bank account (by the 15th of next month)