GPS issues on iOS 10 and below
If you are an iOS 10 and below user and you keep on having GPS signal issues with Waze, please make sure to check your GPS signal by using the app GPS Status which is available to download from the App Store.
Please open the app and check what is written next to GPS Status:
- No fix or Poor fix indicates you have a poor GPS signal, and Waze won't work.
- If you keep your phone in a case, please try removing it. This oftentimes interferes with GPS signal.
- If you're in a vehicle, try moving your device closer to a window.
- If neither of these options improves your signal, please contact your cellular provider or a phone repair center.
- Excellent fix indicates that your GPS signal is strong. Please open Waze and navigate.