If you experienced an issue with Waze on Android Auto, please send debug logs and open a ticket.
If you'd like to share feedback for issues unrelated to Waze, please follow the steps outlined in this article:
To submit debug logs to Waze:
- First, please make sure your device isn't connected to your Android Auto unit
- Open Waze
- Search for 2##2 in the Search bar
- Close Waze
- Connect your mobile phone to your Android Auto unit
- Reproduce the issue
- Disconnect your mobile device from your Android Auto unit
- Open Waze again. Tap Reports and tap Debug or tap My Waze, then Settings .
- Scroll down, tap Send logs and confirm
When you fill out the form below, please ensure to include the following information as well:
- Your Waze username - to find your username tap My Waze Settings Account & login
- The time and date you reproduced the issue
- The time and date you submitted the logs