Report an issue with Waze on Android Auto
If you experienced an issue with Waze on Android Auto, please send debug logs and open a ticket.
If you'd like to share feedback for issues unrelated to Waze, please follow the steps outlined in this article:
To submit debug logs to Waze:
- First, please make sure your device isn't connected to your Android Auto unit.
- Tap the Menu .
- Search for 2##2 in the Search bar .
- Close Waze.
- Connect your mobile phone to your Android Auto unit.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Disconnect your mobile device from your Android Auto unit.
- Open Waze again. Tap Reports and tap the bee .
When you fill out the form below, please ensure to include the following information as well:
- Your Waze username - to find your username tap Menu Settings Account & login
- The time and date you reproduced the issue
- The time and date you submitted the logs