About Waze on Android Auto
Connect your mobile device and get Waze directions on your car display.
To get started:
- Download the Android Auto app from the Play Store and then follow these steps for first-time setup.
- Make sure you're using Waze version 4.27 or higher.
- Plug in your mobile device with a high-quality USB cable to use Waze on Android Auto.
- Verify that your car or aftermarket receiver is compatible with Android Auto.
- Ensure that Android Auto is supported in your country.
Remember, Waze is available everywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection; however, the accuracy of our maps depends on the number of drivers in a given area. For more information, check out our related article: