Battery saver (Android only)
To save power, Waze automatically dims your screen on long drives with no upcoming turns. To return to full brightness simply tap the screen.
To activate Battery Saver, follow the steps below:
- Tap Search , then Settings
- Tap Battery Saver to see options:
- Turn on for current drive - Toggle on to ask Waze to activate Battery Saver even if you are not running out of battery, just so you can save some battery.
- Battery Saver (Automatically turn on/Ask before/Off) - Choose between having Battery Saver automatically on when your battery is low or have Waze ask you before turning Battery Saver on.
- Leave on while charging - Toggle on to have Battery Saver turned on while your device charge.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?