Use Spotify in Waze
Enjoy music & navigation in harmony - listen to music with Spotify while driving with Waze! Safety is always of the utmost importance. For a safe drive, you'll only be able to connect the two apps or browse content when your car is at a complete stop, or if you are a passenger.
Enable Spotify in Waze:
- Ensure Spotify is already installed on your device.
- Once you have installed Spotify, open Waze.
- Tap Accept on the popup asking you to connect with Spotify. You can also enable it by tapping Menu > Settings > Spotify > Toggle on for Connect Spotify.
Use Spotify in Waze:
- After you enable Spotify in Waze, you should see a Spotify icon in the Waze app. To switch between songs in Waze, click the Spotify icon and use the forward, backward and pause icons.
- For additional functionality, switch to the Spotify app. To switch to Spotify from within Waze, click the Spotify icon and then Go To in the top right corner of the screen. To return to Waze afterwards, click the Go to Waze bar at the top of the screen in Spotify.
Note: Spotify must be online for the functionality to work properly.
Disable Spotify in Waze:
- Tap the Menu , then Settings .
- Tap Spotify.
- Toggle off for Connect Spotify.