Enable speed limit notifications
See how fast you're driving and receive alerts when you're driving at or above the speed limit.
- Tap the Menu , then Settings .
- Tap Speedometer.
- Toggle ON any or all of the following settings:
- Show speedometer to view how fast you're driving. Your speedometer should appear in the bottom left corner of your map while navigating .
- Show speed limit to see the speed limit on the road you're driving. You should see the icon just next to the speedometer if you're driving close to the speed limit.
- Play alert sound to hear a sound notification if you drive above the speed limit.
- When to show alert: choose if you'd like to be notified when you're driving at or above the speed limit .