Set your sound preferences
Waze has three audio modes: All sounds, Alerts only and Mute. Learn how to switch between the three options, and increase/decrease volume.
To change sound preferences:
- Tap on the sound icon which appears on the ETA bar.
- Sound On (navigation guidance and alerts).
- Alerts Only (without navigation guidance).
- Sound Off (no sounds at all).
To change the volume:
- Tap the Menu , then Settings .
- Tap Sound.
- Increase/decrease the App volume.
*Helpful tip: you can also modify the volume by pressing the ringer buttons to change your device volume.