Set your sound preferences
Waze has three audio modes: All Sound on, Alerts only and Sound off. Learn how to switch between the three options, and increase/decrease volume.
To change sound preferences:
- On the ETA bar, tap the sound icon
- Choose your sound preference:
- Sound On -Get navigation guidance and alerts
- Alerts only - Get only navigation guidance
- Sound off - No sounds at all
To change the volume:
- Tap Search , then Settings
- Tap Voice & sound
- Increase or decrease the App volume
*Helpful tip: you can also modify the volume by pressing the ringer buttons to change your device volume.