Submit debug logs
In certain situations, debug logs will help us investigate an issue further. Please follow the instructions below to enable debug mode and send logs.
- Tap the Menu .
- In the Search bar, search for 2##2 and tap Search.
- Close Waze.
- For iOS users: Double tap your iPhone's home button and swipe up to close Waze.
- For Android users: Close Waze as you would any either app - either swipe down and tap Switch off or tap the Recent apps (square) icon and swipe Waze to the right to close.
- Open Waze and reproduce the issue.
- To send the logs tap Reports and then tap the bee icon .
- After sending your Waze logs, please open a ticket with us using the button below.
- Repeat step number 2 to quit debug mode.
When you submit your logs, please make sure to send us the following information in your ticket:
- Your username
- The date and time you sent the logs
- The date and time you reproduced the issue
- A screenshot (if relevant)
Click here to learn all about debug logs