In certain situations, debug logs will help us investigate an issue further. Please follow the instructions below to enable debug mode and send logs.
- Tap Search .
- In the Search bar, search for 2##2, and then tap the magnifying glass
- A Debug Mode message appears. Tap OK.
- Close and re-open Waze
- Do the same thing in the app that didn’t work for you. Take a screenshot if you can.
- Tap the orange Report button in the bottom right, and then Debug
- Tap Yes and wait for a confirmation message
To exit Debug Mode:
- Tap Search
- In the search bar, type 2##2, and then tap the magnifying glass
- Tap OK
When you submit your logs, please make sure to send us the following information in your ticket:
- Your username
- The date and time you sent the logs
- The date and time you reproduced the issue
- A screenshot (if relevant)
Click here to learn all about debug logs