Add a stop point
Add a stop point to your route once you've started navigating by following the steps below:
- Android: Tap the ETA bar at the bottom of the screen and tap Add a stop.
iOS: Tap the ETA bar at the bottom of the screen and scroll down to Add a stop.
- Tap a saved Favorite, select by category (like a gas station) or search for the address of the stop you'd like to add in the Search bar .
- Tap the correct search result and tap Go now.
- Two colors should now appear on the map:
- Bright purple to indicate the route to the stop point.
- Dark purple to indicate the route to your final destination.
A pop up should appear with both the ETA to your stop point and the ETA to your final destination. You can view this information again at any time by tapping the ETA bar.