Transaction fees will vary depending on your product.
Google Play for Developers
For applications and all in-app products that you choose to sell on Google Play, the transaction fee is equivalent to 30% of the price. You receive 70% of the payment and the remaining 30% goes to the distribution partner and operating fees.
YouTube Nonprofit Program
The table below shows the fees for each respective supported currency:
|US||USD||1.9% + $0.30|
|UK||GBP||1.9% + £0.20|
Learn more about the YouTube for Nonprofits Program.