In order to receive payment for your charged orders, you must first specify a bank account. Bank account information is not added or updated within your Google Checkout account, but rather in the Google Wallet Merchant Center.
Add or update bank account
When adding or updating your bank account information, you'll need to enter new account information exactly as it is on file with your bank. If you need help locating your account information, we recommend contacting your bank representative for additional assistance. Below, you'll find the steps for entering your bank account information:
- Sign in to your Google Wallet Merchant Center account.
- Click on the Payout settings tab on the left side of the page.
- Click the "Add account" button along the top of the screen.
- Choose the type of account you'd like the money to be paid into (Checkout, Savings, Corporate)and specify the account information.
- Once you've entered and checked your bank account information, click "Confirm and continue."
It is vitally important that you're account information is entered exactly as it is on file with your bank. If you have reason to believe your bank may have different information on file, please contact a bank representative before proceeding.
Verifying your bank account
To ensure the security and validity of your information, you will be asked to perform a verification process each time you add or change bank account information. You must verify your bank account in order to receive payouts from Google.
- Within two business days, Google will make a single deposit in your bank account. Your bank may take up to three additional business days to register the deposit in your account.
- View your bank statement or contact your bank to locate this deposit amount. The deposit will be labeled GOOGLE DEPOSIT [your credit card statement name].
- Note: Deposit amount will generally be less than $1.00 and will be from ‘GOOGLE PAYMENT’ or something similar. The deposit amount depends on the location of your bank and the branch you use.
- Sign in to the Google Wallet Merchant Center.
- Click the Payout settings tab, then click the "Verify test deposit" link within your selected account.
- Enter the deposit amount exactly as it is displayed on your bank statement. If the deposit amount is 0.05, you should enter 05 or .05 as the deposit amount. Please do not include leading zeros.
- Click Submit.
If you're having trouble locating your test deposit, review our troubleshooting tips.
Viewing payouts on the Google Wallet Merchant Center
The Payouts tab is not in real time. It will update within 24 hours of a transaction.