Sign Up for Google Wallet for digital goods
To sign up for Google Payments and offer your buyers a fast, safe, and convenient payment flow:
- Visit the Google Wallet for digital goods signup page.
- If prompted, login with your Google Account. If you don't already have a Google account, you'll need to create one.
- Once you are signed in with a Google Account, complete the signup form.
You'll need to provide some information about your business, including customer service email, primary product type, business website, and how you'd like your business name to appear on buyers' credit card statements.
Once you've completed the signup form, you'll be given a Seller Identifier and Seller Secret to begin your integration. You'll also be asked to provide a Postback URL. Moving forward, you can change your business information and provide your bank account details by visiting wallet.google.com/merchant.
Creating multiple accounts
You can create multiple Google Payments merchant accounts if you have several storefronts, applications, or websites. Each time you sign up you'll need a different, valid login email address. While you can use the same bank account information for more than one account, you'll need to complete the verification process each time.
Protecting your personal information
Our highest priority is to enable secure transactions between buyers and merchants. Rest assured that:
- Payments transactions are encrypted with industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) technology. Learn more about API authentication and security.
- Your bank account details and credit card information, which are stored in a single location on our secure servers, are only accessed when needed to complete transactions.