You are responsible for setting your own policies for cancellations. Buyers will contact you directly with inquiries regarding cancellations.
How to cancel
To cancel an order using the Merchant Center:
- Sign in to Google Payments.
- In your orders inbox, click the number of the order you'd like to cancel.
- Click Cancel entire order.
- Select the appropriate cancellation reason from the drop-down menu.
- Add comments if needed. These comments will appear in the buyer's Purchase History.
- Click Cancel order.
Things to remember
- A 'cancelled' order state will be displayed to the buyer.
- Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.
- Google Payments will send a cancellation notification email to the buyer indicating that the order has been cancelled.
- Google will return the fee to you.