Getting started with Google Wallet for digital goods
Implementing the Google Wallet for digital goods API requires that you provide both client-side and server-side code.
Here is an overview of the steps involved in integrating the API:
- Create a JSON Web Token for each item that can be purchased (Server)
- Load the API library through an item on your web page (Client)
- Create callback handlers (Client, optional)
- Call the API’s buyItem() method (Client)
- Acknowledge the purchase notification (Server, optional)
To implement the Google Wallet for digital goods API, you will need to have your Merchant Key, Seller Identifier, and a postback URL.
You can locate your Seller Identifier and Merchant Key, as well as modify your postback URL in the Google Wallet Merchant Center. Learn more here.
For step-by-step implementation instructions, please see the Wallet for digital goods Developer’s Guide at http://code.google.com/apis/inapppayments.